To view selection criteria, position description and apply for current positions at Northcote High School, visit Recruitment Online (ROL) – the Department of Education and Training recruitment website – and search by ROL Job Opening ID.
|Role||Position information||ROL Job Opening ID (search by this number)||Type||Applications Open||Applications Close||Start date||End date|
|Classroom Teacher – Food Studies (to VCE)||Refer to Recruitment Online||1299332||Fixed Term||15 September 2022||05 October 2022||27 January 2023||26 January 2024|
|Classroom Teacher – English and English Language||Refer to Recruitment Online||1299327||Fixed Term||15 September 2022||05 October 2022||27 January 2023||26 January 2024|
|Classroom Teacher – English (to VCE)||Refer to Recruitment Online||1299666||Fixed Term||28 September 2022||11 October 2022||27 January 2023||26 January 2024|
|Classroom Teacher – Physical Education and Outdoor Education||Refer to Recruitment Online||1299311||Fixed Term||15 September 2022||05 October 2022||27 January 2023||26 January 2024|
|Classroom Teacher – Maths and Science||Refer to Recruitment Online||1299256||Fixed Term||15 September 2022||05 October 2022||27 January 2023||26 January 2024|
The Principal Team conduct tours of the school and prospective applicants are encouraged to visit. To enquire about upcoming tours, please contact Kate Challis on 03 9488 2332 or Kate.Challis@education.vic.gov.au
Applying for positions
Applications for current teacher and education support positions at Northcote High School must be received through Recruitment Online prior to midnight on the closing date.
Applicants must include in their application:
- Covering letter introducing yourself and providing your name and record number (if currently employed by DET).
- Specific response to all of the key selection criteria and position description.
- Curriculum vitae
- Names and contact details of three referees who can provide information about you in relation to the key selection criteria. (Note: the selection panel may contact referees other than those listed)
- Correct and up-to-date information, including Victorian Institute of Teaching and visa and/or citizenship details.
We recommend that responses to Selection Criteria are no more than one page per criterion.
What we offer
- Thorough induction
- Collegial support in a collaborative work environment
- A school-wide focus on professional learning, within a strong teaching and learning framework
- A wide range of leadership and career development opportunities
We believe in our staff as learners and professionals. We encourage all staff to undertake individual and small team professional learning according to their own needs and development goals.
For information about employment at Northcote High School, contact Kate Challis, Human Resources and Executive Assistant on 9488 2332 or email@example.com.