To view selection criteria, position description and apply for current positions at Northcote High School, visit Recruitment Online (ROL) – the Department of Education and Training recruitment website – and search by ROL Job Opening ID.
|Role||Position information||ROL Job Opening ID (search by this number)||Type||Applications Open||Applications Close||Start date||End date|
|Education Support – ES 1:3 Instrumental Music – Cello||Refer to Recruitment Online||1208927||Fixed Term||23 November 2020||06 December 2020||27 January 2021||17 December 2021|
|Learning Specialist – Year 7 & 8 Literacy Differentiation||Position Description Learning Specialist – Year 7_8 Literacy Differentiation||1207566||Ongoing – Tenured||13 November 2020||26 November 2020||27 January 2021||26 January 2023|
The Principal Team conducts tours of the school prior to the closing date for applications. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit. Tour dates will be advertised below or in the position information. Registration for the tour is essential.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sue Harrap, our Principal, will conduct virtual tours of the school for prospective Assistant Principal applicants via WebEx Meetings.
The following times are available:
- No tour dates currently available.
To register for a virtual tour, please contact Kate Challis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for positions
Applications for current teacher and education support positions at Northcote High School must be received through Recruitment Online prior to midnight on the closing date.
Applicants must include in their application:
- Covering letter introducing yourself and providing your name and record number (if currently employed by DET).
- Specific response to all of the key selection criteria and position description.
- Curriculum vitae
- Names and contact details of three referees who can provide information about you in relation to the key selection criteria. (Note: the selection panel may contact referees other than those listed)
- Correct and up-to-date information, including Victorian Institute of Teaching and visa and/or citizenship details.
We recommend that responses to Selection Criteria are no more than one page per criterion.
What we offer
- Thorough induction
- Collegial support in a collaborative work environment
- A school-wide focus on professional learning, within a strong teaching and learning framework
- A wide range of leadership and career development opportunities
We believe in our staff as learners and professionals. We encourage all staff to undertake individual and small team professional learning according to their own needs and development goals.
For information about employment at Northcote High School, contact Kate Challis, Human Resources and Executive Assistant on 9488 2332 or email@example.com.